What's new

Bombs Away!

I really like this photo ....Nice job!!
 
...even if it was just a trainer. I love the sound of those T-6 radials!!

Good shot. :thumbup:
 
Thanks! This is one of those few times that I actually managed to capture exactly what I went out to get!

...even if it was just a trainer. I love the sound of those T-6 radials!!

Good shot. :thumbup:

Man that R-1340 sounds good. We had a fight of 8 come over that day, now that's something to see and hear! Even though the T6 was a trainer, it was actually engineered to be much more difficult to fly to make the transition into the P51 and other fighters easier.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom