No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
429-5x7-bone-yard-j2206-10.jpg

Bravo! This is really nice.

Mac,

Beautiful shot, Abraxas. Well done :thumbsup:

Thanks everyone! I'm glad you all like it. I dig being out there in the weirdness at the first crackage of the morning.

Lovely shot - love the difference in lighting in it :) Sorta in a way looks like snow on one side and then dry desert on the other

Thanks. The contrasts really caught my eye. There's salt on both sides of the berm, it's just lost in the morning light.

Wow fantastic! The hot looking dry desert where nothing can survive meets the equally inhospitable icy wastes which forever holds on to the corpses of those long dead ....

Or something ;)

Anyway, way cool pic :)

stunning shot abraxas, just love the contrast and colours and the comp works perfectly.

Thanks Roger-

I'm really getting into what the first bit of light of day can do.

Wow fantastic! The hot looking dry desert where nothing can survive meets the equally inhospitable icy wastes which forever holds on to the corpses of those long dead ....

Or something ;)

Anyway, way cool pic :)

Thank you Mohain,

This shot jars my imagination. I keep going to mutants and extraterrestrial beings.

It's actually railroad ties that were pounded into the ground to retain the walls of a soda/salt evaporation pond. The information I have indicates the ties have been in the ground since, at the latest, 1936. Maybe as far back as 1908.

Wonderful! It is very pleasing to the eye. Nice work!

Very nice. Is the color difference between left and right mostly a matter of what's in sun and what's in shade?

that is stunning, what sort of processing did you do?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back