What's new

Boneyard

cool shot man !

interesting play between right and left.
 
Very cool. Texture is out of this world. Exposure perfect - the colors you reveal here are very otherworldy.
 
I look at every time I get a post notification, and I like it more and more each time.
 
Thanks everyone!
 
Stunning capture. It looks like a beautiful place.
 
that is a nice photo
 
Freaking awesome! Your timing with the light was perfect, the colors and texture fantastic.
 
Stunning capture. It looks like a beautiful place.

It's a bit muddy- but yes, it's very pretty.

that is a nice photo

Thank you.

Very cool!!

:O)

Thanks.

Freaking awesome! Your timing with the light was perfect, the colors and texture fantastic.

I'm very happy with the way it went down. I was thinking about this the night before and decided to drive out the 100 miles for sunrise. I didn't have to hurry, but I couldn't waste time either. A very good morning.
 
This is a great shot. I love the emotion in it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom