voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
TV, telle, whatever you call it... What are your favorite shows?

I like both CSI's but the original is much better.
Survivor
South Park
Tough Crowd with Colin Quinn
Insomniac with Dave Attell
That 70's show

I usually just watch Comedy Central, TLC, Discovery or animal planet.

oriecat said:
That 70s Show
Did you catch the season premier last night? Quite a let down IMO. There is a new Lori. I hate when they change the actor/actress on a tv show. I'm thinking this is going to be the last season.

No, I actually only watch the reruns. I haven't seen a current episode since like the 2nd year! I hate that too. You just can't get used to the new people. And how can they replace Lori?! She was perfect.

friends
roseanne
big brother (it's the one reality show i actually watch)
cold case files
american justice
city confidential
unsolved history
forensic files
i, detective
the new detectives
FBI files
autopsy
the system

that's all the forensics shows i can think of off the top of my head, but i know there are more that i watch!

carlita said:
friends
roseanne
big brother (it's the one reality show i actually watch)
cold case files
american justice
city confidential
unsolved history
forensic files
i, detective
the new detectives
FBI files
autopsy
the system

that's all the forensics shows i can think of off the top of my head, but i know there are more that i watch!

those are all my shows right there, anything Discovery, TLC and CourtTV :lol:

i think forensic files and cold case files are my favorite

oooh, me and the hubby watch "My Wife and Kids" every wednesday with Damon Wayans :D

right on, dew! :thumbsup: discovery, TLC and courtTV are the best!

my cable company actually doesn't carry courtTV though, so i only get to watch it when i'm here at my parents' place. but i come down here every weekend i can so that means i get to see "forensic fridays" pretty often. :) good stuff.

im a reality show junkie..only the a grade(if they can be called that) ones though.
survivor, australian idol, big brother..im a voyeur
and temptation island for absolute laughs- its such a bad show :LOL:

i dont have much interest in tv anymore
good BBC dramas: Monarch of the glen and Ballykissangel(gone now)
we had some good ones like Sea CHange but they always end pfft

Sports, news, videos (mostly targeted at 4 yr olds.) NOVA, PBS kids is on a lot, my daughters love Arthur

Man, I just don't seem to remember the shows I used to watch on the right days anymore.... :? I used to watch Friends but I forget it all the time now. I try to keep up with Star Trek and the Practice... um...on weekends we keep football on when we're here, and that's about it, aside from turning on the news and occasional surfing or watching music videos, when I can find any. :p

Monster House
Monster Garage
American Chopper
mn timberwolves and vikings!
MotorTrend TV
Most anything on Discovery, A&E, and Speed channel

I watch the Simpsons, the news and a few documentaries. In the winter I watch KU basketball, and in the summer I watch the Tour de France. Overall I try to avoid too much TV, because I figure I'm already wasting too much time on the computer.

How about TV shows that you hate? Two shows that bug the heck out of me are "Canon Photo Safari" and "Paparazzi".

Most reactions

Back