Booked my first PB shoot!!!!!

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
One of my husbands work friends has a little girl named Makenna who occasionally plays with my daughter. I told him to ask around because I need some non-family for practice and Chad (Makenna's dad) said yes!

We are shooting the June 7th unless the weather is bad. Luckily she goes to bed really late (11PM!) so she will be awake and freshly napped for a late evening/sunset shoot. Any advice?! The only thing I am nervous about is that she is 2 1/2 like my daughter (who always runs away) but she is very mild tempered and mellow so I'm hoping I won't have too much trouble.

Also I want to send an info sheet to the clients (feels weird saying "clients") about the free session explaining what will happen, ideas for clothing, shoot time ect. I also want to send the model release before hand so they can look over it. I am not good at explaining things in person when i am nervous so i thought giving them a heads up before hand would help me out. Do you think this is a good idea? What other info should I include? I am doing this all for free and giving them a CD of images so they can print them.

I would really appreciate all the info you could offer as this is VERY new territory for me and I want to make sure this experience is as good as possible for everyone. These people could eventually be paying clients as well as good referrals. Thanks!

I believe that would would be newB shorthand for "portfolio building." :eek:)

that's correct. sorry for the confusion. Use to ILP.

I edited my post above because I realized giving them WHCC price list is a bad idea. would it be a good idea to include my own price list and tell them they will get xx% off?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back