What's new

Booklovers

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
5,213
Reaction score
983
Location
Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1.



2.



3.



4.



5.


Thanks for looking...
 
Last edited:
i love the geometry, especially in the first two shots.
 
You've done it again. :) The two that really speak to me here are #2 & #3. I really like #2. Very nice series.
 
I love books possibly more than photography, so I loved these - you've given me some inspiration!
 
you've given me some inspiration!
Thanks for telling me that, made my photographic day!

And thanks everybody for your kind feedback!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom