What's new

Books

Stelex

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 17, 2009
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
9i46qg.jpg
 
I like the idea behind this shot and the choice to use such a different written language to what I tend to normally see in these sorts of shots (mostly it seems to be wedding vows or some such). However I think two things would have really improved this:

1) focus at the moment is sitting in the empty area between two books - and is highlighting the empty space at the bottom of one of those books. With that creative script I would have tried to get the focus right over a section of text to really show that detail.

2) its rather dark overall - though that might have been the effect you were after, I think a little more light would have really given this shot a lift
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom