What's new

Border

ValDR

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2009
Messages
216
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2568739826_045b19f04c_o.jpg
 
Great lines and angle, I like this a lot! If it was mine I'd crop the top 5% and then clone out the two things that appear behind the wall, but that's just me :)
 
I like it as well. Nice diagonals and an interesting juxtaposition of ingredients. Thanks for posting it.
 
Great shot, I like the colors and angle.
 
Beautiful! That water is surreal.
 
Thanks friends. Glad you like it. Thanks you all for the comments.

... If it was mine I'd crop the top 5% and then clone out the two things that appear behind the wall, but that's just me :)

Yes. You are totally right about the clone&crop. The funny part is that I already did that but I cant find that version ( I lost it). So being a little lazy at the time of posting ... I post the original version :(.
 
interesting composition
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom