What's new

Surveying the Empire

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 3, 2019
Messages
1,686
Reaction score
1,446
Location
Corozal, Belize
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This one - a black iguana - has found a home in the gaps between some of the big rocks making the border of a garden.
Here it is warming up in the sun and surveying its vast Empire a.k.a. the front yard.

A00_4375PS1 16x9_342 - Copy.webp
 
They are not flowers but the leaves of some variety of Croton that I planted in the front yard. It is doing well but seems to grow quite slowly.

I just happened to look outside and saw the lizard was in a spot that would capture that background. I knew it would make a good shot and ran for the camera.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom