What's new

Bored (So I took some pictures)

Trenton Romulox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 10, 2007
Messages
2,392
Reaction score
0
Location
Maine
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
One:
_DSC4108.jpg


Two:
_DSC4133.jpg


Three:
_DSC4111.jpg


Comments welcome. Critique appreciated. You know the drill.
 
Yeah, I was a bit skeptical of that shot in particular. That and some of the issues around the edges of the first one. Thanks for your uhh, feedback of sorts.
 
I will give a little bit more feedback now.. Heh, didnt have a whole lot of time when i made the first reply.

If you were going for a high contrast on the 1st and 3rd picture, you did a good job of that, But it makes some things just seem blown out.. and a little noisy to me.

Like, there is that massive area of black on the first picture. Maybe some type of border around them would make it seem better.

Im kinda assuming you didn't have a whole lot of light to work with?
 
I will give a little bit more feedback now.. Heh, didnt have a whole lot of time when i made the first reply.

If you were going for a high contrast on the 1st and 3rd picture, you did a good job of that, But it makes some things just seem blown out.. and a little noisy to me.

Like, there is that massive area of black on the first picture. Maybe some type of border around them would make it seem better.

Im kinda assuming you didn't have a whole lot of light to work with?

What noise are you talking about? Are you sure the 'noise' isn't just all the speckles on the jellybeans? 'Cause I'm looking at the original files at 100% and there's no noise. Maybe there is noise that I'm just not seeing, at all. I was going for high-contrast, and I agree that the first shot has a lot of black space. In fact, looking at the first shot more, I generally don't like it.
 
The first two are kinda bleh for me.. I like the third one though, it's pretty interesting.
 
What noise are you talking about? Are you sure the 'noise' isn't just all the speckles on the jellybeans? 'Cause I'm looking at the original files at 100% and there's no noise. Maybe there is noise that I'm just not seeing, at all. I was going for high-contrast, and I agree that the first shot has a lot of black space. In fact, looking at the first shot more, I generally don't like it.


Ah, well yea... i guess thats what I'm seeing. Guess some of the specs make it look a little grainy.

But since you were going for a high contrast look then i say you hit it off pretty good.
 
I would like to see #2 with some chop sticks....the take out box looks used, the chops sticks would go along with that, #3 is prob my fav of the group
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom