What's new

Bored.....

Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
3,719
Reaction score
534
Location
Here N There
Mom left for a few days, so it's me and the laundry room. Haven't been too motivated lately:(

DSC_5269_1.jpg


DSC_5276.jpg


DSC_5281.jpg
 
Great idea with the washing machine drum!!

I'm stealing that idea and there's nothing you can do about it.
 
Really Creative ! really creative!! Wish you more bored days ;)

Regards :D
 
Great idea with the washing machine drum!!

I'm stealing that idea and there's nothing you can do about it.

Is that really a washing machine? Good grief, I thought that was a cheese grater or something......shows you how domestic i am
 
screw it, I'm stealing it too!
 
Great idea with the washing machine drum!!

I'm stealing that idea and there's nothing you can do about it.

Is that really a washing machine? Good grief, I thought that was a cheese grater or something......shows you how domestic i am

I take photos of these kinds of things for a living, I should have thought about it first!
 
First one is very neat. I'd try a few more compositions, but very cool.
Second one is kinda fun.
 
I like the composition and execution of #1.
It remembers a space fiction scene.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom