What's new

No photos at the moment

Jeff1557 57

This Guy Shoots
Joined
Mar 29, 2018
Messages
27,897
Reaction score
16,849
Location
Staffordshire England
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have not been taking any photos lately because I need cataract surgery. I have tried focusing with my left eye and live view, but it did not work for me. Had my pre op on Sunday, so hopefully I will get the treatment soon.
 
Take care. I had both eyes done. The worst, for me, was the itchy feeling.
 
I have not been taking any photos lately because I need cataract surgery. I have tried focusing with my left eye and live view, but it did not work for me. Had my pre op on Sunday, so hopefully I will get the treatment soon.
Best of luck! I had both eyes done with no problems. Don’t worry if one eye clears faster than other. Also, wait a couple of weeks before getting reading or distance glasses- if needed - because the correct prescription can take a while to settle. My optometrist tipped me to that, and he was correct. My ophthalmologist didn’t mention that.
 
I have not been taking any photos lately because I need cataract surgery. I have tried focusing with my left eye and live view, but it did not work for me. Had my pre op on Sunday, so hopefully I will get the treatment soon.
Best of luck to you. I look forward to your return.
 
I have not been taking any photos lately because I need cataract surgery. I have tried focusing with my left eye and live view, but it did not work for me. Had my pre op on Sunday, so hopefully I will get the treatment soon.
Good luck, had one eye done, waiting on the other to get bad enough. Quick op and easy recover.
 
I had both eyes done, what a difference it made. I didn't realize how yellow the world had become. They did one eye at a time with a short break in between. That was weird, when you would close one eye then the other, the difference was very noticeable.

As with all surgeries there is risk, but this one isn't bad, hope all goes well.
 
All the best we miss your contributions.
 
Had both done a week apart. No eye patch, instant improvement. Antibiotic eye drops for a couple weeks. You'll love it.
 
I have not been taking any photos lately because I need cataract surgery. I have tried focusing with my left eye and live view, but it did not work for me. Had my pre op on Sunday, so hopefully I will get the treatment soon.
Best of luck with your surgery! Hope it all goes smoothly and you're back behind the camera again soon. 📷
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom