A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Nov 3, 2005 #1 studens listening to George Galloway (MP) giving a speech
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2005 #2 I can't get political, so I won't comment other than to say I sympathize with them. BTW, I must agree with your sig. been a Nikon guy for 36 years.
I can't get political, so I won't comment other than to say I sympathize with them. BTW, I must agree with your sig. been a Nikon guy for 36 years.
A ajmall TPF Noob! Joined Mar 24, 2004 Messages 656 Reaction score 0 Location Leicester, UK Nov 3, 2005 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 wow that's a long time if you don't mind me saying so!
jstuedle No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 30, 2005 Messages 4,889 Reaction score 18 Location S.E. Indiana Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 3, 2005 #4 wow that's a long time if you don't mind me saying so! Click to expand... Not at all. When you get old, you can say things like that. he he
wow that's a long time if you don't mind me saying so! Click to expand... Not at all. When you get old, you can say things like that. he he