What's new

Boredom.

subimatt

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Location
Albany, NY
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
leads to just messing around.

2233893950_174d1f5b2f_o.jpg


2233104869_bbdbf0462a_o.jpg
 
Two fantastic lenses right there! I like the shots but think the DoF personally for me is a little too shallow.
 
I like the subject matter, but would have focused a but more on the lense in #1 and blurred as it went back. But love the pics.
 
I like the subject matter, but would have focused a but more on the lense in #1 and blurred as it went back. But love the pics.


I have that shot as well, Didnt like it as much.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom