Boredum in my dorm room

keybq

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Ok i am bored in my dorm and took these out of my window so how crappy are these.

yup if they look crappy i was shooting through a screen in the window i cant take put and it would of ben a nice sunset if that stinken tree was not there

But thanks

don't insult the tree - use it :)
The light is all in the background, so go for a sillouet appraoch - expose for the sky and let the darker tree underexpose into blackness. Then you need to work on the focusing - even if you can't move the glass screen manual focusing should let you get a sharp result, though I think that camera shake was a part to play in this as well - and with dim light your shutter speed was probably a bit slow for handheld (if it was) so try using a support (eg tripod) next time. When focusing - aim to get the tree sharp rather than blurred if you can.

Lol i have a about a gigabytes worth of different shots i took out of my dorm room window last year. it can be fun. it was best when i had trouble sleeping so late at night i got alot of weird coloured skies that i didnt even no were there. try it

I like it. Experiment with Overread's suggestions and see what you come up with.

Thanks you all and i will have to try overheads advice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back