Boring nightscape and one firework (now there's an attention grabbing title)

Peniole

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well the whole state yesterday was under a fireworks ban, so slim pickins. I settled for a nightscape and one shot (Edit: I didn't shoot off the firework, that was a sanctioned firework in one of the parks). The fireworks mode on the E-500 works beautifully btw.

P7040018copy.jpg

P7040001copy.jpg

Here's another I thought worth sharing...

P7040012copy.jpg

Nice pictures... I like the fireworks one. I have the same camera but didn't take any photos of the fireworks yesterday. (what kind of a photographer am I?? haha)

Thanks, yeah I needed prompting to go out to take some yesterday :D wasn't in a particular photo'ey mood.

Nice work! How do they enforce a fireworks ban? Fireworks are illegal here in Ohio but I have never heard of anyone getting in trouble for it unless they shoot it into someone else's house.

From what I understand anyone without a permit caught shooting up fireworks (hmm maybe I should rephrase that, or leave it for fun :greenpbl:), or even worse if a fire resulted would get a huge fine plus cost of putting out the fire. They also had a lot of cops roaming, not to mention the fire engines you could hear more frequently that usual.

A few days back some guys were playing with rockets and started quite a large field ablaze, they've been fined and are getting a hefty bill from the fire dept.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back