What's new

Boston Cemetery

ArtphotoasiA

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 29, 2009
Messages
245
Reaction score
35
Location
italy
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi there, today something different: founded in 1660, located on Tremont Street, the Granary Burying Ground of Boston...



1
_MG_3465 copy.jpg


2
_MG_3459 copy.jpg


3
_MG_3447 copy.jpg


4
_MG_3463 copy.jpg


For the complete job Boston Cemetery
 
I love it : )
I love cemeterys, haha if thats weird, but my family is a line of funeral directors Lol, and they make great pictures!
 
I like the headstones in #3.
 
Awesome!
I was just in Boston and I followed the Freedom Trail and was amazed! I also captured a few headstone shots (they were very intriguing), here is one you might have seen!




Do you have any other Freedom trail photos?
 
Last edited:
I prefer number 3 as well, nice composition. Number two draws me in also, I just wish there was less ground at the bottom of the photo and more headstones.
 
I prefer number 3 as well, nice composition. Number two draws me in also, I just wish there was less ground at the bottom of the photo and more headstones.

Thanks for the comments fellows!

I agree with you ayeelkay I was following the shadows.

Sorry for my late reply, doing my best... I'm working hard to a new bi-language version of my website and blog... a huge job.... hope to finish in 1 or 2 month.

Beside I just bough a 18/200 Canon lens as Christmas "self" present, I'm going to test it soon and will post some pics.

Bye
 
#2 and #3 are very good; the foreground shadow in the second image is a powerful element, especially when the theme of the subject is considered

Regards :D
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom