boston harbor/bikes

nrois02

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
thought this would be the best place to post this. let me know what you guys/gals think!

bikeharbor.jpg

there is a spot in this photo that really bugs me after i did a little photoshopping. i normally dont photoshop but since i just got it on my computer i thought i would try a few things. if you can find it let me know and if you know how to fix it it would be great! hint: its by the people in the photograph. thanks again!

no one has any input?

This just looks like a pooly taken snapshot. There seems to be no subject to the image: the bikes clutter each other and are spoiled by the blue coat;the people are oof; and the boat and the rest of the harbour are badly composed and oof. Sorry to sound so negative, you were wondering why no comments.

monochrome - Black and White

I think the idea was good , but the fact the the pedal and the wheel of the bike are cut off bothers me and the background is a bit cluttered

Last edited:
ok here is the b&w
what do you guys think of this? i like my b&w's to be on the darker side if night time photography. so let me know if there can be anything to improve on. thanks

bikeharbor2.jpg

oh and mat... i was looking for feedback on what you think of how it came out.not negativity

I've noticed that on this forum, the majority of people like to talk **** and not give helpful info.

Most reactions

Back