The Nine Deuce TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #1 Please C&C
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #2 Thanks.. now I'm homesick.. Beautiful picture, just wish it were a bit wider. Also you could have gotten away with a tiny bit more exposure, but not too much.
Thanks.. now I'm homesick.. Beautiful picture, just wish it were a bit wider. Also you could have gotten away with a tiny bit more exposure, but not too much.
The Nine Deuce TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks, I was afraid it was a bit on the dark side.
myfotoguy TPF Noob! Joined Feb 15, 2010 Messages 856 Reaction score 2 Location Minnesota Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #4 Nice shot! I like the time of day giving the sky some color, that's nice. I agree with reznap, a hint more exposure to lighten the buildings. What were your settings?
Nice shot! I like the time of day giving the sky some color, that's nice. I agree with reznap, a hint more exposure to lighten the buildings. What were your settings?
The Nine Deuce TPF Noob! Joined Jul 8, 2009 Messages 24 Reaction score 0 Location Boston, MA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 F8 1/25 ISO100
Vautrin No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jun 26, 2008 Messages 927 Reaction score 58 Location It changes Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #6 The Nine Deuce said: F8 1/25 ISO100 Click to expand... I think you mean 1/125? You might have issues if you try 1/60 since you might end up blowing out the sky Try shooting as an HDR and I think this could look very nice.... Very nice effect though....
The Nine Deuce said: F8 1/25 ISO100 Click to expand... I think you mean 1/125? You might have issues if you try 1/60 since you might end up blowing out the sky Try shooting as an HDR and I think this could look very nice.... Very nice effect though....
pbelarge TPF Noob! Joined Feb 11, 2010 Messages 2,680 Reaction score 0 Location New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #7 Is it just me, or is this shot out of focus?
reznap No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 2, 2010 Messages 2,410 Reaction score 64 Location Ohio Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 23, 2010 #8 pbelarge said: Is it just me, or is this shot out of focus? Click to expand... Think it's you. The buildings look sharp to me. I could be wrong...
pbelarge said: Is it just me, or is this shot out of focus? Click to expand... Think it's you. The buildings look sharp to me. I could be wrong...
cfusionpm TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 851 Reaction score 6 Location San Diego, CA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Apr 24, 2010 #9 There's a tiny bit of building on the left that I would have cropped out, and the focus does seem a bit soft to me. Otherwise though, it looks like a great shot.
There's a tiny bit of building on the left that I would have cropped out, and the focus does seem a bit soft to me. Otherwise though, it looks like a great shot.