#1 I'm actually like the look of this...like the prickly tentacles from space look. Nice choice of subject. I'd like a closer in crop though, so its looks all tentacly. I also find the top of the image is darker than the bottom? Probably some shadows me thinks.
#2 Interesting. Nice use of DOF. The overall exposure is better than in 1, but the subject is just alright
#3 The bottom is way too dark for me. Did you apply a gradient in pp?? Its distracting to the image as it draws my eye morethan the light part of the flower.
#4 Much better composition here than in #3. Nice job using the flowers as a leading line in the image. Good DOF, nice exposure, good saturation. Probably the best of the bunch IMO.
#5 its a fun pic, but not much else. Did you happen to catch an image with the two of these guys in the frame, the lower / eating on on the bottom left of the frame and the other dude in the back looknig at you in the upper right?
My eye wasn't drawn into the image much, I'm thinking its because of the other guy in the back. Its a nice capture though, although the focus seems to be on the top of his head and not his eye