What's new

both cold and miserable

mysteryscribe

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
6,071
Reaction score
3
Location
in the middle of north carolina
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
8bfpz6d.jpg
 
People still dress like that?! I'm probably just ignorant.
 
Looks like she and her folks (not showing) have just finished what looks like a delicious meal (well, back in those times it sure was considered "delicious") ... oatmeal gruel, conserved pears ... and now a hot drink - maybe she was still cold, but not tooooo miserable, hm?
 
I feel like that every night! :lol:
 
Awwwwwww
2.gif
 
I think this would look better with the top bits of stone cropped out because it gives me a feeling that there is a house there and that she's about to get up any minutes and go inside coz she'd bored.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom