Bottle on FIRE

fotonemer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys, trying to make a glass bottle look interesting. What do you think? Any ideas? Which one do you prefer?

bottelgeelweb.jpg

bottel3web.jpg

bottel3s&wweb.jpg

perfer the last one if i had to choose

but what about the old trick of gennie in a bottle what you do is put a SMALL amout of rum in the bottom of a bottle and put the lid on a leave for as day or two the longer the better what you then do is take the top off and drop a burning splint in you the air in the bottle will then ingnite and give you a small funnel out the top very kool and safe solong as you dont have your head or anything flamable near the top

Thanks- tried a simmilar aproach to your rum idea hot shot, i put paint thinners in the bottle and then shook the bottle. Then dropped a burning splint in, unfortunately the splint dies before it can ignite the thinners.

Please any ideas?

If you hadn't added your third photo here, fotonemer, I would have said "2", but now I must say that I like the last best of all.
You all have such cool ideas and are all so creative about your photography. This is something I don't have, this knack to set up something and make it extra interesting...

Thanks LaFoto- Personally i like 2 the most, because the flames covers it like a blanket. But you are probably right last one is better.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back