What's new

Bottled ballerina

VERY nice! Well-played sir, well-played!
 
weird; great PS work.
 
Neat concept, and great execution. I wish I could see the writing though-that's not your doing, but the fact I'm on a laptop and Flickr won't blow it up large enough for me to see it.
 
Neat concept, and great execution. I wish I could see the writing though-that's not your doing, but the fact I'm on a laptop and Flickr won't blow it up large enough for me to see it.

Something in French about a transparent umbilical. If you right-click on the flicker image, you can see all sizes including the original which is fairly readable. (or would be if I could read French)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom