What's new

Scent bottle

wilwahabri

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 11, 2025
Messages
22
Reaction score
24
Location
Hamburg, Germany
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A macro photo of a glass scent bottle.

Comments and critique welcomed

Camera: Olympus E-510
Lens: Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 @102mm (204mm equiv.)
Exposure details: 1/125s, f10, ISO 100
Lighting: Single Multiblitz Profilux 400 Studio flash
Software: Affinity Photo 2

_W180029.webp
 
A macro photo of a glass scent bottle.

Comments and critique welcomed

Camera: Olympus E-510
Lens: Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 @102mm (204mm equiv.)
Exposure details: 1/125s, f10, ISO 100
Lighting: Single Multiblitz Profilux 400 Studio flash
Software: Affinity Photo 2

View attachment 283608
Very nice image! The qualities of the glass really come through.
 
I know I'm a bit late but when I worked on capturing reflective surfaces, I found that incorporating elements like shadows or contrasting backgrounds really helped emphasize the object. On a side note, when setting the mood with a strong bathroom smell candle, it transforms the space completely—a sweet, floral aroma that might boost creativity during your editing process! Your use of lighting and detail in the photo is already fantastic.
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom