What's new

Bottoms Up

jaharris1001

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 12, 2008
Messages
520
Reaction score
94
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
:mrgreen: taken next to a camper dealer in Lakeland Florida

1.jpg


1bw.jpg
 
Talk about parking fail!

Very original. It looks great, and I'm sure it would look even better much bigger.
 
The contrast is simply amazing in deed! Great images!
 
This sure is an eye-catcher! Wise move of the dealer!
Cool photo!
I really like the conversion. It's even more striking.
 
Thanks for the comments everyone,, Ive driven by this spot many times and always thought, boy I wish I had my camera, well today I decided I was gonna take it with me,, it certainly is an eye catcher and its right off the interstate so I'm sure it draws attention to his dealership,, thanks again
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom