Bottoms UP!

MommyOf4Boys

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
ok, i had to go back and redo this one to make it even more cuuuuute...this is now my FAVORITE of mine LOL
Gosh I just love baby butts!

lanlansgnqo9.jpg

This is great! Also nice post processing (any tipps, what/how did you do?).

You have got to frame this and put it in your bathroom. Fantastic work!

What post processing did you use to get that gentle but good glow?

If I remember correctly, (I do a lot of experimenting) I believe that on this one I started out with an image that was just slightly underexposed. I duplicated the background layer and set the duplicate layer to screen mode. I then reduced the opacity down to about 30 just to bring out some highlights. I then did an adjustment layer of hue/saturation and reduced the saturation just a small amount. Next, I merged the layers and duplicated the background layer again. I did a small amount of gaussian blur and set the mode to screen. I adjusted the opacity down somewhere between 70-80. Lastly, I did unsharp mask at 100/.5/0 .
I think that is about all I did.

Thanks MommyOf4Boys for the explanation. Looks like a nice high-key photo to me.

haha! That's great, i love it!

MommyOf4Boys said:
If I remember correctly, (I do a lot of experimenting) I believe that on this one I started out with an image that was just slightly underexposed. I duplicated the background layer and set the duplicate layer to screen mode. I then reduced the opacity down to about 30 just to bring out some highlights. I then did an adjustment layer of hue/saturation and reduced the saturation just a small amount. Next, I merged the layers and duplicated the background layer again. I did a small amount of gaussian blur and set the mode to screen. I adjusted the opacity down somewhere between 70-80. Lastly, I did unsharp mask at 100/.5/0 .
I think that is about all I did.

I didn't understand any of the above!

But it is a very nice picture!

LOL! That's great... good capture!

Most reactions

Back