Bouncing Camera

Interesting. But how often do you throw a ball without it rotating? I bet you'd just get lots of blurry cloud pictures. Before it either gets broken or someone throws it into a river after they get fed up of you throwing things at them.

ferny said:
Interesting. But how often do you throw a ball without it rotating? I bet you'd just get lots of blurry cloud pictures. Before it either gets broken or someone throws it into a river after they get fed up of you throwing things at them.

After reading though, it has quite a fast shutter speed.

The camera has a high shutter speed at 1¼6000 to make the camera able to take pictures in motion.

So you'll have nice crisp images of clouds. Providing it's bright enough for such speeds. :mrgreen:

Sorry, I'm being far too cynical, again.

The camera has a high shutter speed at 1¼6000 to make the camera able to take pictures in motion.

Can some one explain that to me? Or write that number in words would be fine.

The satugo team is looking for investors and producers with an interest in realizing the satugo camera.
Satugo was original intended for the sub cultural marked, as the concept developed we at the satugo team realized the versatility of the satugo camera, besides the fun factor Satugo has a everyday purposes, by storing data in a mobile memory of 1 GB, furthermore Satugo can be used as a webcam. Therefore we see two very different interest groups, one is the street style boy or girl, the other is the more practical person that either needs a small camera, data storage or the webcam function, but buys the Satugo for its playful aspects.

There is currently 810 people interested in buying a satugo camera.

:lmao: :lmao:
Think I could come up with twenty bucks or so

i think it's cool! (red is my fave color :p) if the price wasn't too steep i'd def pick one up just for the novelty of it all!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back