What's new

Bounty Hunter IG-88!!! (StarWars...)

Ozzmosis

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 21, 2007
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Location
Edmonton, AB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello all!

I just got my new 50mm f/1.4 and wanted to post a silly picture with some funky harsh lighting...

C&C for fun!

2342608770_48b492b369_o.jpg

Canon 50mm f/1.4, ISO 100, f/8, 3.2 second exposure
 
Cool! Looks like he's at some weird space rave, with the lighting he almost seems to be melting... digging the shadow.

and a big thumbs up for posting a shot of an old school bounty hunter :clap:
 
Haha thanks!

If I had Boba Fett I'd post that, but I don't have him yet :)
 
lol I used to have so many of'em, my dog was really fond of chewing their heads off. Now all the new ones look like they've been on steroids :confused:
 
Ha! I still have most of my old ones. When I unpack everything (After the move) I will have to setup some lighting and take some photos of my AT-AT, Falcon and Snow Speeders... Get some laser pointers and more LED's, etc. I can't wait!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom