Tuna1 Fotoğrafçı Joined Apr 1, 2004 Messages 1,133 Reaction score 1,337 Location Virginia Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 18, 2006 #1
MommyOf4Boys TPF Noob! Joined Dec 20, 2005 Messages 2,386 Reaction score 51 Location Alabama - just moved here from Texas Jan 18, 2006 #2 hahaha that is cute!!
Aoide TPF Noob! Joined Oct 6, 2004 Messages 1,136 Reaction score 14 Location Houston, TX Jan 18, 2006 #3 Awww.... what a sweet picture.
Alexandra TPF Noob! Joined Nov 3, 2005 Messages 2,599 Reaction score 159 Location Montreal, Canada Jan 18, 2006 #4 Beautiful!
C Calliope TPF Noob! Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,372 Reaction score 92 Jan 18, 2006 #5 I really like your composition in your photos and this is no exception. I also love the tone and contrast. Excellent work as usual!
I really like your composition in your photos and this is no exception. I also love the tone and contrast. Excellent work as usual!
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 Moderator 🛠️ #6 Aww, this is much cuter than I was expecting from the title only. I almost thought we'd see a totally overtrimmed poodle in this pic, but this is a cute one, and I like how you captured what you saw. I wish I only had a bit of your "eye".
Aww, this is much cuter than I was expecting from the title only. I almost thought we'd see a totally overtrimmed poodle in this pic, but this is a cute one, and I like how you captured what you saw. I wish I only had a bit of your "eye".
aprilraven TPF Noob! Joined Feb 2, 2005 Messages 5,135 Reaction score 190 Location location, location Jan 19, 2006 Banned #7 i love the shot, tuna...so sweet....but i think that is a bichon ... but i would take it home in a heart beat.....how sweet... great looking shot.
i love the shot, tuna...so sweet....but i think that is a bichon ... but i would take it home in a heart beat.....how sweet... great looking shot.
M Mansi TPF Noob! Joined May 13, 2005 Messages 3,448 Reaction score 187 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 19, 2006 #8 cute... love the composition
photo gal No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Feb 4, 2005 Messages 6,539 Reaction score 153 Location Planet Carolyn..Cool place....you should visit! Jan 19, 2006 #9 sweet capture Tuna! : )