What's new

Boutte

Boutte

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 10, 2009
Messages
268
Reaction score
6
Location
BelleChasse La. (About ten miles south of New Orle
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A lot these were posted in another thread on a different part of the forum. (the beginners forum.) I thought I'd post them here so I can meet a broader cross section of the membership. If that's not cool let me know and I'll delete.

IMG_0325b.jpg


FamilyTomba.jpg


MillerNewsm.jpg


fountain2.jpg
 
Nice, I like #1, but I think cropping out the name on the tombstone in #3 will really bring out the dramatic nature of the statue against the stormy sky.
 
the 3rd from the top is great... did you do any editing to that one????
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom