Photos OK to edit
In the rain yesterday. omG it was fun!
bowers-1.jpg

bowers-1-2.jpg

bowers-1-3.jpg

bowers-1-4.jpg

Thanks for looking!

#4 most interesting.

I love all these photos together but I have to agree that #4 is the best followed by #1
You edit your bw photos very well and clean.

Thank you for the feedback, every bit helps :)

In the interest of oversharing, here's two more!

5 this one's a crop
bowers-1-6.jpg

bowers-1-7.jpg

I love all these photos together but I have to agree that #4 is the best followed by #1
You edit your bw photos very well and clean.

Thanks very much jhood! As far as editing, I have struggled with digital conversion to black and white. I am improving thanks to help and feedback here.

This set is black and white film, and it has a look that I wish I could get from digital, but never will. I probably like looking at these pictures more just because they are film, rather than the content!

The only one I edited was #5 that I cropped. Every time I grabbed a LR slider I just made them look worse!

Thank you again

Oh I completely understand. You just cant get the same look from digital conversion to bw than from bw film.
Have you tried using Silver Efex Pro? I just downloaded it not to long ago and editing my digital files in there really make the black and white photos pop for some reason.

I'll check that out, thank you. There's some really nice B&W on your instagram.

I'll check that out, thank you. There's some really nice B&W on your instagram.
Thank you! Like I said I just found Silver Efex(I do recommend watching a youtube video on how to use it because you have to have lightroom I believe) and I have been addicted to it so I have been posting more BW photos. I appreciate it!

Wow great set. As with others #4 remains the best of the set

Most reactions

New Topics

Back