Bowl of Chili

Mitica100

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A young cowboy walks into a seedy cafe in Prescott , Az.

He sits at the counter and notices an old cowboy with his arms folded staring blankly at a full bowl of chilli.

After fifteen minutes of just sitting there staring at it, the young cowboy bravely asks the old cowpoke, "If you ain't gonna eat that, mind if I do?"

The older cowboy slowly turns his head toward the young wrangler and in his best cowboy manner says, "Nah, you go ahead."

Eagerly, the young cowboy reaches over and slides the bowl over to his place and starts spooning it in with delight. He gets nearly down to the bottom and notices a dead mouse in the chilli.

The sight was shocking and he immediately barfs up the chilli into the bowl.

The old cowboy quietly says, "Yep, that's as far as I got, too."

That's a rip-off. I'd be sick too. If I had paid for possum, I would expect possum, not mouse.

A man tries to get into a nightclub carrying a set of jump leads.
The security guards let him in but tell him not to start anything...

A baby possum got in the house the other day. My daughter went to the bathroom, sat down on the toilet, looked down between her legs, and saw his red, beady little eyes.

She came flying out of that bathroom screaming like her ass was on fire. Holy cow, that was funny.

I later trapped him and got him back outside. They are ugly little critters and hiss when they get mad.

I heard mouse tastes like chicken

Most reactions

Back