--Boxer Turtle-- Round 55: "Forgotten" Submissions

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Well, it's been dead around here, but lets see if anyone has anything to post :)

Forgotten

Pictures are due by Sunday at 3PM, EDT.

I found this funny...someone had scribbled this phrase (with their finger) on a black Porsche that obviously hasn't been taken out for a spin for many months...
forgotten.jpg

Last edited:
Alright, guys...I'm extending it this week for 2 more hours, so as long as you're camera's out, don't make BT forgotten!

Well, errrr.. Congrats, Anty.

On another note, If we keep seeing only one submission per week, I don't see much of a reason to keep a second contest going. Thoughts?

Well, as much as I hate to do it, I think it's time we put Boxer Turtle to bed, at least for a while, unless there are enough objections ;)

Darn. I enjoy Boxer Turtle. It's virtually impossible for me to do Fight Club, with my schedule and with the slow processing my computer does, but with BT I have a few days to think of a pic and post it. (Umm, other than the pic I posted in this thread...i posted it for comic relief, not knowing I'd be the only entrant)

I'm hoping others who enjoy it, or who always meant to participate but haven't yet, speak up so we can 'save our BT, save our BT'.

i would love to participate in BT, im new, so i didnt really have a chance to do anything, i was still learning to navigate the site.

I like doing BT, But I am never sure which week is on and which is off... I came here today thinking this was an on week.. Keep it but maybe open it for 2 weeks and have one week for juding and suggestions.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back