yeah I tried to get closer but it definately was a mess! I SHOUlD've gotten lower.
I guess I was so caught up that I forgot all about composition with this one, And I totally forgot about his little push mower till I pulled them up later to look at them,:meh:.
#4 was my favorite, overall, was that one ok?
I've been reading a book about composition because obviosly this is something that I need work on. I thought that #4 kinda made the "frame within a frame" with the two water shoots framing him, that was probably the only one that I really worked on my composition, and it was my last shot.
#1 & 2 he was surrounded by a shop, a fence, a car, and where i was standing there was a fence, so I tried to cut every thing outta the shop.
The Horizon! ugh. I feel dumb :banghead:. I should've known better. Thanks for reminding me, this I may be able to fix in photoshop.
Thanks ALL!