Bracelet Bay

What is that structure?

It may be the fact I am on my phone, but I can't tell.

What is that structure?

It may be the fact I am on my phone, but I can't tell.

It's the Mumbles lighthouse. Unfortunately it was undergoing some maintenance at the time and there was scaffolding all around it.

Gotcha, after the maintenance is complete and you get lucky with a better sky, and you move in closer to the lighthouse, I think you may have something.

Gotcha, after the maintenance is complete and you get lucky with a better sky, and you move in closer to the lighthouse, I think you may have something.

That's my plan for the next visit. We went to Rhossili two days later and had the most beautiful skies: Wales is a bit unpredictable!

I think the scaffolding makes it much more interesting. The world doesn't really need more pictures of lighthouses.

I think the scaffolding makes it much more interesting. The world doesn't really need more pictures of lighthouses.

Thanks. It does lend it an unusual aspect, especially from the chosen distance. This lighthouse probably gets clicked quite often, so a little different is no bad thing and the scaffolding was almost certainly a blessing in disguise.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back