What's new

Brains

Kazooie

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,231
Reaction score
138
Location
Alaska
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A brain coral I spotted at an aquarium store nearby.
IMG_1825.jpg


I'm kinda iffy about the DOF. I mean, I like how it draws more attention to the corals mouth and texture of it, but the blurred section on the left is kinda big. Thoughts?
 
yeah, that section on the left is too distracting for me.
 
Thanks for commenting! I'm thinking maybe cropping 2 inches off the left, as that should fix it a bit. Do you think that would work, or should I do more?
 
Honestly I'd try to get another shot at it from another angle. Since the store is close by that should be easy enough. :)
 
Before reading, i though it is a Turkish Fowl, with its head OOF

It has a complicated look, demanding reshoot ;)
 
Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go back until the end of the month, because it's and hour each way. :(

But I will definitely try again, but no promises. It's located in about center of a 10" long aquarium, with the back not being transparent, so it's only viewable from the one side. But I'll see if it changed it's shape a bit next time I'm in. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom