What's new

Brakewater

kulten

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2012
Messages
31
Reaction score
29
Location
Poole, United Kingdom
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

Location: Bournemouth, United Kingdom, 2009
Equipment: Nikon D200, Sigma 10-20, B+W ND 3.0, Polariser. 156s at f8, ISO 100, 12mm



dsc4649d.jpg



Thanks in advance for any comments.
​
 
Last edited:
I spent one of my best summers ever in Bournemouth. Just down the road from where Mantovani lived. Great shot. I have yet to try a nice long exposure like that.
 
I spent one of my best summers ever in Bournemouth. Just down the road from where Mantovani lived. Great shot. I have yet to try a nice long exposure like that.

Its very truth. Great place to take rest and live as well :) .
 
Nice photo! Your Title does say "brakewater"!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom