azillian

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.azillian.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Einstein Unit - $499

That adds up to $1,076.00 before taxes, which is what I'd be comfortable letting this go for, plus $25 for shipping in the US, for a grand total of $1,100.

Everything is BRAND NEW IN BOX. My partner got three of them from a gig he got hired for (big budget production) and i own two myself along with all the accessories listed here, so we want to sell one to put money towards other gear.

May be willing to trade for something REALLY dope, or a couple things even.Electronics!!!! I'd consider a couple go pro's and some change? Some canon lens'/accessories? Shoot me an offer, be reasonable!!!

This is a perfect buy for someone who already has one or two Paul C Buff strobes, or someone who doesn't have any and wants to start doing strobe photography.

Complete set up, the only thing it's missing is a DSLR!! Fully mobile and wireless with the Vegabond mini Lithium battery & CyberSync system respectively. You can be in the desert equipped with everything above with no issues, no plug sockets necessary!!

Would prefer to get rid of it all in one shot but might consider parting it out if no one bights within a couple days or so.

I really really really want a Canon 16-35mm 2.8 or a 24-70mm 2.8. I'd give you everything about for a brand new one!

So am I missing the incentive to buy these or something? The prices are the same as on his site. I could just buy a new Einstein and have a warranty. Assuming its non transferable.

So am I missing the incentive to buy these or something? The prices are the same as on his site. I could just buy a new Einstein and have a warranty. Assuming its non transferable.

I'm certain the warranty would be transferable. The units are brand new in the box! Ultimately the money is going right back into gear for our productions, so trades are very much so welcomed as well.

And the incentive for buying it at that price would be no tax, which is about $130 or so, i think. We can budge a little on the price if someone is really interested though.

Most consumer electronics warranties are nontransferable and are only valid to the original buyer.

Paul C. Buffs warranty says: (My emphasis.)
Paul C. Buff, Inc.™ guarantees to the original purchaser an individual product factory warranty against manufacturer defects in materials and workmanship for the following products, beginning with the date that the product is originally shipped to the customer: . . .

http://www.paulcbuff.com/warranty.php

I would write the site and find out for sure, if the warranty is transferable you might have a better chance at getting closer to what you are asking.

Yeah this is pointless if there's no discount versus the website. Even if the warranties ARE transferrable (and it doesn't look like they are from KMH's post), why would I want to go through all that extra hassle of the paperwork, etc. just to end up in the same place?

PLUS the somewhat higher risk (no offense) of sending money or equipment to private individuals versus established companies.

PLUS if I buy from you I have to buy whatever you happen to have (especially since you seem to intend to sell it as a whole lot, not piecemeal), whereas if I buy from the website, I get to custom pick out exactly the kit I need. Convenience and choices both have value, especially when everything comes as one bundle or nothing, because at least some portion of that will be junk to anybody else with slightly different needs and existing equipment.

These three disadvantages need to be offset by lower costs.

Last edited:
I understand dudes. I'll contact the company to see if the warranty would be transferable, the customer care there is very understanding and I don't see why they wouldn't since they're brand new.

I am willing to piece it out though... I was just hoping someone would give me a 13-35mm and call it a day but I'll admit that may be a bit delusional of me at 3:52 am in the morning. :lol:

Most consumer electronics warranties are nontransferable and are only valid to the original buyer.

Just got off the phone with the very kind people over at Paul C Buff, while they can't take the units in for a refund because they're passed the 60 days since purchase, if i were to sell the units to another party the warranty will transfer over. They run the warranty by the serial number.

That is not what their web site says, but good luck with your sale.

Well I just spoke to them over the phone and it was verified that the warranty is indeed transferable.

If you knew how to read, I mentioned in my last post that the warranty corresponds with the serial number of your unit, allowing anyone to go through warranty as long as they're within the time frame.

And yes, I am deliberately using bold words within my text as a feeble attempt to try and piss you off. ;-)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back