branding myself

omeletteman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
First of all, I'm not sure if this is in the right place, so mods feel free to move it to a more approprite place if you see fit :)

So I've decided that over the summer this year I'm finally going to set myself up a website. I figured though that before I got started on that, I would come up with a brand type design that could serve as the basis of my website design. So today in class (I'm a terrible student) I started working on a business card type deal that would use my brand new simple design and possible website name. Just wanted to see what you smart people thought of it.

t67zg4.jpg

That was the first design, then I thought about throwing a picture in, so this is the sort of updated version (I realize I did a crap job of merging the photo in, but this is just to test the idea)

t68121.jpg

So I just wanted to see a) if the name makes sense (I won't explain it till after someone says it makes no sense). b) it looks good. c) any suggestions?

Thanks a lot everyone :)

kelox got it right, there are 2 e's, maybe I should just drop the 2 idea though as it'll probably make sense without it...

Thanks for your comments guys :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back