Bras across the river 2010 C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My city hosted an event called Bras Across the River, everyone came out to the event with a $10 donation and a bra. We all hung the old bras up all the way across the half mile long bridge in an effort to make people aware about breast cancer and the strides medicine is making in curing it. It was a great event and I thought I would share some photos.

DSC_0210-2.jpg

2. My bra hangin off the bridge
DSC_0196-1.jpg

3. I know that *edit* not many people like selective coloring...but I do.
DSC_0181_1.jpg

DSC_0180.jpg

Last edited:
Okay okay okay.... I'm aware! If I were any more aware I would have a dang pink ribbon hanging from my nose!

I like #3 the best though... The rest don't do much for me.

#1 doesn't show enough of the bras. Looks like a quick snap of the bridge.

#2 would make a decent newspaper picture!

#4 The depth is a bit too deep for me... It would be better if you had a note or tag in focus and the foreground and background oof.

Okay okay okay.... I'm aware! If I were any more aware I would have a dang pink ribbon hanging from my nose!

I like #3 the best though... The rest don't do much for me.

#1 doesn't show enough of the bras. Looks like a quick snap of the bridge.

#2 would make a decent newspaper picture!

#4 The depth is a bit too deep for me... It would be better if you had a note or tag in focus and the foreground and background oof.

lol i know, breast cancer awareness is everywhere. I wish other cancers would come into the spotlight like pancreatic cancer which is the hardest to detect in time.

I'm a fan of selective colouring :D - I like #3 the best and the woman in black & white with her freckles, I think it's a great shot.

I like selective coloring so take back what you said about nobody liking selective coloring...

Lol okay, okay, I take it back. :) Seems like every time I post a selective coloring photo people bash it saying that it should never be used. Lol. I love it in certain situations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back