Thanks, Carol. I'm receiving opinions for and against cloning the half-hand out. I suppose there's no right or wrong answer to my question...I'd prefer that the entire hand be visible at the bottom or else not have it in there at all.

Well, it's the brass section from above... shot from belowIsn't this 'from below'?![]()

It does make sense. I would feel a bit incomplete if I had half a hand tooI like the edit. I think it works much better without the hand because without it the image seems more complete. With just the half hand it felt a bit incomplete, if that makes sense.![]()
No dodging from me. Don't even know how to do it!agreed with the above comment about the trumpet. dodge that horn!
This gave me a good chuckle and I appreciate you for that! I don't do sky management, I'm just a guy with a camera (not a photographer)the bw version has wrong sky management and the shadows look too dark