Breeding Male Anhinga

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The blue ring around the eye is a sign that they're breeding.
11142038-f studio (2) rz.jpg

I tend to have red around my eyes when I'm breeding well normally afterwards. Often accompanied by tears of disdain. They do say familiarity breeds contempt :D:D

I tend to have red around my eyes when I'm breeding well normally afterwards. Often accompanied by tears of disdain. They do say familiarity breeds contempt :D:D

Ha! Well, put up some pictures of those red-ringed eyes so we can marvel at the wonders of your universe and maybe tell you if we like your picture or not. :D;)

Ha! Well, put up some pictures of those red-ringed eyes so we can marvel at the wonders of your universe and maybe tell you if we like your picture or not. :D;)

Nah, I'm an ugly mugged specimen.

Just don't edit it...

a wonderfully umm....intimate image. i'll leave it there before i get banned.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back