What's new

Brenizer Method

JosephCarter

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
34
Reaction score
12
Location
Golden, British Columbia
This is my first attempt at the Brenizer Method. Basically its multiple telephoto images stitched together to create an image with very shallow depth of field. It works awesome for portraits, but this guy is the closest thing to a model I could find. I was surprised how well they turned out for my first try. Each image is between 35 -45 frames.

Next time I will make my girlfriend pose for me :)

I'd love to hear your thoughts!

$brenizer1.webp $brenizer2.webp

btw - they say it works best with an 85mm f1.4 but I cant afford that kinda glass so I had to shoot it at 200mm f4.5 to achieve a similar DoF, I assume it would be much easier to shoot this method at 85mm though.
 
I've never heard of this before but now I have something new to try. > : )
 
haha yea, I just found out about it yesterday.. check out youtube, theres a few tutorials by ryan brenizer himself.

I just dragged my girlfriend out with me today to take a few portraits, just processing them now..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom