Brer Rabbit

Nice shot.

Great shot! He looks perked up. Did he spot you?

Nice shot.
Thanks!
Great shot! He looks perked up. Did he spot you?
Thank you! Yes, both myself, an Daisy looking out the door and just watching. Then he returned to grazing. A little later, Daisy went out and cleaned up the pellets... it turns out that they are a good source of fiber and gut bacteria for the dogs.

Last edited:
Thanks!

Thank you! Yes, both myself, an Daisy looking out the door and just watching. Then he returned to grazing. A little later, Daisy went out and cleaned up the pellets... it turns out that they are a good source of fiber and gut bacteria for the dogs.
My pups love the pellets too

Nice shot! I've a whole family that graze in my yard. They don't bother the vegetables at all, but then my "lawn" has a lot of their favorites growing.

Good shooting.... :encouragement:
Thanks!
Nice shot! I've a whole family that graze in my yard. They don't bother the vegetables at all, but then my "lawn" has a lot of their favorites growing.
Thanks! I've never known them to bother my veggie or flower gardens. My dogs have done more damage than any rabbit. 😁

Nice detail!

Beautiful, crisp shot. Perfect posture!

I find then very laid back visitors in my yard. There's one who has nibbled a bit on one of the Black-Eyed Susans, but I have an entire line of them and no harm has been done.

My old dog used to clean up pellets, too. The cats don't care for that. They love watching them and seem to understand they'll never catch one - never bother to give chase! :lol:

Beautiful, crisp shot. Perfect posture!

I find then very laid back visitors in my yard. There's one who has nibbled a bit on one of the Black-Eyed Susans, but I have an entire line of them and no harm has been done.

My old dog used to clean up pellets, too. The cats don't care for that. They love watching them and seem to understand they'll never catch one - never bother to give chase! :lol:
Thanks! Yes, Daisy will sit at the door and just watch, until Nixie shows up. Nixie loves everyone and every creature and wants run up and say hi and give slobbery kisses, so needless to say, the rabbits don't stick around.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back