What's new

BRIDAL SHOOT - NOT LINGERIE TODAY!

my opinion: when you are newer to photography you should really learn the rules; when more experienced learn to break them. ;)
 
I think these are lovely. I expected nudes when I saw the title!:lmao:
 
nice set... I have only one question, on the right side of #3 near her collarbone what is the strange mark is it cloning?...
Not sure what you are referring to, I do note there's a little waft of hair there and a little glow of light coming through her hair?...

yes in that area......
there is a patch there which looks different... but

it could just be that compression killed the fine details......
 
Nikon loves green, had to desat quite a bit. Thank you.
 
There are a lot of accolades for shot 3, but I have to say it "could" be great...but not as it is. There is a distinct difference in skin tones on her face and her chest. Chest is very pale...and blotchy even. To me, it is very distracting. Great pose...great capture. Processing should take care of it. I would fix that, then it would be perfect.

my 2 cents man. I love your work, as usual. ;-)
 
I think it could be the compression but I've double checked it and it's very close. Thanks everyone for the kind words :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom