What's new

BRIDAL SHOOT - NOT LINGERIE TODAY!

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
9,331
Reaction score
2,724
Location
San Jose, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit




1)




2)



3)



4)
p1538502664-6.jpg
 
lol, post a half-naked woman and get 3 pages! 106 views, not a disparaging word!
 
These are quite lovely!

OOF material in the foreground and all -- I am astonished that nobody has berated you for that!

I would like to see a little more directional light in the last three, just give a bit more shape to her face. But, that's really a quibble. These pictures are all about the perfect skin, perfect makeup, and beautiful clothes, and you got those down pat.
 
I've reviewed these three times and whats to complain about. Lucky girl to have these photo's. Now can you please go back to half naked girls. :-)
 
Just wanted to show I'm not a one horse show. I love shooting location portraiture, weddings and bridals.
 
#3 is $$$$$$$. Great set, but I especially love 3 and 4.
 
Very nice set and I am sure the bride is very happy as well.
 
OK, I hate to be a naysayer but I think #3 is too cool.
The unblemished upper chest area looks almost ghostly pale, especially compared to the pink/tan of #2.
 
Wow #3 and #4 are amazing! Where is #4 taken?
 
nice set... I have only one question, on the right side of #3 near her collarbone what is the strange mark is it cloning?...
Not sure what you are referring to, I do note there's a little waft of hair there and a little glow of light coming through her hair?



Wow #3 and #4 are amazing! Where is #4 taken?

Thank you, all these images were taken at the enterance to a local golf course ;)
 
These are very nice Trever. #3 would look awesome in B/W too.
 
I can't tell if its my ipad or not, but half of her hand in #2 looks cut off?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom