Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is from a recent bridal shoot I did
SoC

C&C Welcome

$image-1890240941.jpg

Heya McPhoto, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Just one observation as to your bridal photo: I'd give her and her alone room in that photo and therefore crop out the persons walking on the levee on the left and clone out the car on the right. Other than that, this is very nice.

LaFoto said:
Heya McPhoto, welcome to ThePhotoForum.
Just one observation as to your bridal photo: I'd give her and her alone room in that photo and therefore crop out the persons walking on the levee on the left and clone out the car on the right. Other than that, this is very nice.

I THINK I did in the final edit but with double check THANKS! :)

Yes, I believe you did all that, only after I had posted my comment did I see the "SoC" in your first post...
But why DO you post an SoC-photo when you have the final version somewhere. I wouldn't - ever. I'd only ever show my final version.

LaFoto said:
Yes, I believe you did all that, only after I had posted my comment did I see the "SoC" in your first post...
But why DO you post an SoC-photo when you have the final version somewhere. I wouldn't - ever. I'd only ever show my final version.

As you said I just joined and laying in bed sick with a sick kiddo too :(
I use a Eye-Fi card so had the pic on my iPhone.
Wanted to make a post to feel out the group. ;)
Thinking I like it (the group)
When I can get to my comp I'll post the final edit

Welcome to a great forum :) They're a good bunch and not afraid to tell you where you go wrong. A compliment from the regulars on here is something worth having.
Hope you and the kiddo are soon well and bouncing around again. :)

Re the photo, I tend to avoid photos of backs but this one seems to work. :)

Something about the cement rectangles makes this feel tilted.. but I guess I should wait on the final.

I kind of want to say that the time of day in the photo is the worst possible.

Awww, get well soon, you AND the kiddo!
How was I to know you did not have access to your computer with the final version on it?
It's ok.
Feel as part of the group now, will you? :hugs:

You could've warmed the tones up a little more but I like the overall composition.

Photo could use some alignment. Its obviously off kilter when you see the bricks on the ground. Should have metered for the sky and used some OCF to prevent overexposure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back