Reaction score
Website
www.hoylesphotography.com
I love Texan brides!:)
89063257.jpg

89064498.jpg

89063218.jpg

89063214.jpg

These are great! The only thing that bothers me is in #1, that extra skin and dress showing behind her right arm. I probably would have had her turn her body a little too hide it, as it makes her look heavier. However, since it is there, I think I would remove it in Photoshop. I really love the pose in #2, as it does a great job of slenderizing her upper body. Good work!

These are great! The only thing that bothers me is in #1, that extra skin and dress showing behind her right arm. I probably would have had her turn her body a little too hide it, as it makes her look heavier. However, since it is there, I think I would remove it in Photoshop. I really love the pose in #2, as it does a great job of slenderizing her upper body. Good work!

I agree, I did not see it before but I do now. She is not a heavy girl but my pose makes her look that way.:( I tried a little "liquefy" in photoshop. Before is on the left and after on the right. Did I go far enough?

89094866.jpg

Whoa! Checked your web site. Strong work for sure. The liquify tool is questionable. You did a great job. Question is how much you want to alter what the camera captured.

Love & Bass

Your liquefy editing helped some. I don't know, if it was me, I would probably wipe out the whole thing all the way to her arm. I understand there are some quasi-moral issues about PP. But the way I look at it, especially with a bride, is that she wants to look fantastic! If a pose makes her look heavier than she is, then by all means tweak the shot to make her look more "realistic". Which is more "real": an unfortunate posing malfunction that makes her look heavier than she is or a post-processing job that reflects what her actual body shape is?

Most reactions

Back