What's new

Bridalveil Falls From Tunnel View

HikinMike

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 6, 2009
Messages
1,438
Reaction score
147
Location
Atwater, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Another image from my latest day trip to Yosemite a few weeks ago...

_MG_1945.jpg

5D, 70-200 f/4L
 
Great shot. Is it HDR?
 
Even better! I like it. The exposure is perfect.
 
Even better! I like it. The exposure is perfect.

Thanks. I don't care for most HDRs. This was one exposure, but I did use some selective Curves to enhance the contrast. ;)
 
That is absolutely breath taking. We don't have too many water falls and mountains here in Florida :lol:

I want to go there sooo bad, it looks to be such an amazing place. Awesome shots Mike!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom