lemondropdude TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2009 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #1 C&C Please
K kate21 TPF Noob! Joined Jun 21, 2009 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #2 i like it
DadeCountyAnthony TPF Noob! Joined Apr 28, 2008 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location Miami, Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 19, 2009 #3 I like it too.
Jankster TPF Noob! Joined Nov 11, 2009 Messages 334 Reaction score 0 Location NoHo Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #4 pretty cool!
brianT TPF Noob! Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 167 Reaction score 6 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 20, 2009 #5 This is very good use of selective color. I did a similar picture myself (using graffiti as selective color): BrianTolin.com - Vancouver Great work!
This is very good use of selective color. I did a similar picture myself (using graffiti as selective color): BrianTolin.com - Vancouver Great work!
lemondropdude TPF Noob! Joined Oct 23, 2009 Messages 32 Reaction score 0 Location California Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 thanks, graffiti shots are the best for using selective color in my opinion.
bigtwinky No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 6, 2008 Messages 4,821 Reaction score 286 Location Montreal Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Dec 21, 2009 #7 not all graffiti shots are made for selective colour. but I find this one is. I usually dont like selective colour, but it fits really well here. And nice job with the reflection in the water. Im also really like the lines from the bridge and the shore
not all graffiti shots are made for selective colour. but I find this one is. I usually dont like selective colour, but it fits really well here. And nice job with the reflection in the water. Im also really like the lines from the bridge and the shore